Objective Platform (O/P) is a disruptive marketing measurement solution that allows brands to track and optimize media investments across all channels. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in London, our platform powers the data-driven marketing activities of several global leaders in Advertising.
Our growing team is looking for an Account Executive (AE) for the Benelux region to join our team! As an AE you will be end responsible for the Benelux Region, making sure to create opportunities, nurture deals and most important close deals!
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Set up meetings or calls with prospects (SQL’s)
• Bring your opportunities further in the sales funnel
• Closing deals; know what it takes to close (ABC)
• Pitch the solution to potential clients
• Identify client needs and match with the solution benefits
• Design the solution offer and pricing that fits clients needs
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Report to the Head of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Ultimately present the solution to potential clients and move further in the sales funnel
• +4 years of experience in the field of software sales
• Closed +40 deals yourself in the past with a MRR of > EUR 5.000
• A background related to software, technology preferably in the Mar Tech
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Can work with targets
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot).
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts).
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Dedicated and disciplined in your way of working.
• Team player with a can-do attitude.
• An opportunity to work on cutting-edge models that are used to optimise large marketing investments
• A place within a team of young engineers that try to learn from each other.
• The chance to work at a fast-growing company
• A competitive salary based on your experience
• A great pension plan with NN
• A generous annual personal development budget
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office)
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role)
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing)
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 70% of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 30% you are allowed to work from home. If you don’t live in the Netherlands, but are willing to move here, you are still welcome to apply, however we do not offer a relocation allowance. We do offer the 30% ruling for applicable candidates.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!