We work hard to make data-driven marketing meaningful and accessible.
Objective Platform is a disruptive marketing measurement solution that allows brands to track and optimize media investments across all channels. Headquartered in Amsterdam, our platform powers the data-driven marketing activities of several global leaders in Advertising.
With our substantial growth we are looking for a Business Controller to continue building our internal finance operations and take it to the next level. Your role is balanced between providing crucial day-to-day administrative and financial support to the company (financial control) and helping to steer the company’s long-term strategy in the right direction (business control).
You will report directly to our CFO and work together with our external administration office. As Business Controller you will have regular interactions and partner with different teams within the company including sales, operations and product teams.
· Preparing monthly and quarterly close reporting
· Contact person for external payroll and bookkeeping
· Lead the invoicing process
· Preparing the processing of payments and expenses
· Budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of our finance processes
· Maintain and optimize our KPI framework
· Analysis and provide insights from our KPI data
· Create and maintain reports for internal & external stakeholders
· Prepare businesscases (E.G. for entering new markets etc)
· Relevant experience (3+ years) within Audit, (Financial/business) control or financial analyst or similar role preferably in an international environment
· Big 4 experience is a plus
· You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration or similar.
· You have experience with business analytics and understand how to turn data into actionable information for important business decisions
· You are awesome at building and maintaining relationships throughout the company.
· Affinity with numbers and an interest in continuous process improvement
· Proactive mindset with the ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines
· Fluent in English
· We are a young Amsterdam based tech company with smart educated people that have a passion for their field of expertise. We are output driven, which creates freedom and own responsibility.
· Join a fast growing team where you are able to make an impact.
· A place within a team of young experts that learn from each other.
· The chance to work at a fast-growing company with a unique mix of local and international clients
· A competitive salary based on your experience
· A great pension plan with NN
· A generous annual personal development budget
· A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office)
· A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit
· A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture
· A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you
· An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities
· A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution
· An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook (based on the role)
· A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working
· Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing)