We work hard to make data-driven marketing meaningful and accessible.
Objective Platform is a disruptive marketing measurement solution that allows brands to track and optimize media investments across all channels. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in London, our platform powers the data-driven marketing activities of several global leaders in Advertising.
Our growing team is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team! As a Business Development Rep, you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Set up meetings or calls between prospects (SQL’s) and Sales Managers.
• Together with the Sales Manager bring your opportunities further in the sales funnel
• Pitch the solution to potential clients (SQL’s).
• Identify client needs and match with the solution benefits.
• Configure the solution to the clients needs.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Report to the Head of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
• Ultimately present the solution to potential clients and move further in the sales funnel.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• 2-4 years of experience in a commercial role.
• Available 40 hours per week.
• A background in marketing, media or economics is a interesting.
• Native German, fluent in English, any other languages are advantageous.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
• Track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Can work with targets.
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot).
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts).
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Dedicated and disciplined in your way of working.
• Team player with a can-do attitude.
Objective Platform is a front-runner of marketing measurement and optimisation software. We built some incredibly cool models, and you will get the chance to be a part of the growth.
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
• A great pension plan with NN.
• A generous annual personal development budget.
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
• Phone and internet allowance.
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working.
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing).
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 50% (or more) of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 50% working from home. If you don’t live in the Netherlands, but are willing to move there, we still encourage you to apply. We offer the 30% ruling for applicable candidates, which offers a great tax reduction!
Do you want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform, or other job openings? Get in touch with us!