We work hard to make data-driven marketing meaningful and accessible.
Objective Platform is a disruptive marketing measurement solution that allows brands to track and optimize media investments across all channels. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in London, our platform powers the data-driven marketing activities of several global leaders in Advertising.
Our growing team is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team! As a Business Development Rep, you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you schedule the first meeting. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
The role in a nutshell
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Build a community of trusting relationships with prospects.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects (SQL’s) and Account Executives.
- Utilize all the great content and publications from our active product marketing team.
- Qualify leads (MQL’s) from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Report to the Head of Sales or your regional Account Executive on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Together with the Account Executives, you will bring your opportunities further in the sales funnel.
- Develop your sales and product skills and knowledge further in the funnel.
- Ultimately present the solution to potential clients (SQL’s) and move further in the sales funnel.
- Identify client needs and match with the solution benefits.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales role.
- Available 40 hours per week.
- A background in marketing/media or working in a software environment
- Native English, any other European languages are advantageous.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas, such as SQL’s.
- Can work with targets.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts).
- Dedicated and disciplined in your way of working.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we offer:
Objective Platform is a front-runner of marketing measurement and optimisation software. We built some incredibly cool models, and you will get the chance to be a part of the growth.
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A great pension plan with NN.
- A generous annual personal development budget.
- A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
- A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
- Phone and internet allowance.
- A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
- A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
- An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
- A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
- An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
- A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working.
- Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing).