Objective Platform is entering the #European market! Are you excited by the idea of launching and scaling an all-new business in the Continental European region?
We’re scaling in the Benelux, VK, DACH region, and the rest of Europe. That’s why we are looking for a highly ambitious Business Development Representative to join our growing EU region sales team, currently existing out of a 4 Account Executives (Jr-Sr), and 2 Business Development Representatives, overall managed by the Head of Sales, based in Amsterdam.
If you’re excited about joining an ambitious team that’s building and shaping a new business from the ground up, we want to hear from you! We are financially stable and successful; We are truly having momentum and are winning more & more deals from our larger counterparts!
You will work out of our vibrant office location in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will closely together with our UK, DACH & Europe region Account Executives.
Objective Platform (O/P), headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and a brand-new office in Düsseldorf, Germany is a disruptive tech scale-up, on a mission to help leading Brands in Advertising globally with our cutting-edge in-house developed marketing science measurement solution that powers the data-driven marketing activities and allows brands to measure and optimize media investments across all paid media channels. We are only getting started!
For us, it’s essential that you bring work experience in Media and Marketing Technology or (e.g., enterprise) Software sales experience.
Our (sales-team) culture can be described as a social start-up, with the financial benefits of a Scale-up. Open & transparent, a learning team & organization, open for feedback, Eye for each other, EQ & IQ in balance, true team players, proactively helping each other, no Ego’s, hardworking, passioned to contribute to the set targets & KPI’s. We are proud of the fact that we house more than 10+ nationalities. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
Our company values can be seen as our behavioral compass that support us in our daily interaction & decision making with our peers & customers:
• Data Driven
Our growing team is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team!
As a Business Development Rep, you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from (cold) outreaches via telephone and social selling and meeting sales quotas. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn
• Build a community of trusting relationships with prospects
• Set up meetings or calls between prospects (SQL’s) and your Account Executive
• Utilize all the great content and publications from our active product marketing team
• Qualify leads (MQL’s) from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Report to the Region Account Executive of the Benelux on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Together with the Account Executives bring your opportunities further in the sales funnel
• Develop your sales and product skills and knowledge further in the funnel
• Stay up to date with new marketing products/services
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• 1-3 years of experience in a sales role.
• Available 40 hours per week.
• A background in marketing/media or working in a software environment
• Native English, any other European languages are advantageous.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
• Track record of achieving sales quotas, such as SQL’s.
• Can work with targets.
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot).
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts).
• Dedicated and disciplined in your way of working.
• Team player with a can-do attitude.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enjoy a social international start-up team with scale-up financial benefits
• Scale-up company with great career chances
• Opportunity to work for a cutting-edge marketing science platform
• Get to know all about a new growing field of expertise marketing measurement
• Service leading brands and advertisers in Europe
Objective Platform is a front-runner of marketing measurement and optimisation software. We built some incredibly cool models, and you will get the chance to be a part of the growth.
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
• A great pension plan with NN.
• A generous annual personal development budget.
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
• Phone and internet allowance.
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working.
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing).
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!
Want to join the team? Please reach out to Head of Sales: , Willem van der Weide: email@example.com OR Recruitment Manager, Randy Patist: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to start the conversation with you!