Objective Platform is the creator of a smart marketing measurement platform that allows brands to track and optimize multi-channel media investments. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in London and Singapore, our platform powers international clients’ data-driven marketing activities. We work for some of the biggest advertisers in Europe, large corporates who spend millions on media.
As an Intern at Objective Platform, you are an essential part of Objective Platform’s commercial team as we continue our international expansion, focusing on Europe and Asia. You are responsible for assisting the Sales Managers and senior staff by performing administrative and entry-level duties while gaining experience. Sales Research Interns conduct research, make calls and send emails, update records, attend meetings, and help maintain client relationships, among other tasks. Furthermore, you will have the chance to experience the power of a connected Sales and Marketing team and will act as a link between the teams. We are looking for an intern to start in September 2022.
• Working closely with the Sales Manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
• Developing sales activities (new business) and following up with prospects
• Conducting desktop research or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to prospects.
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Keeping up our high-quality standards of communication.
• Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
• Cooperating and interacting with other departments such as data science
• Based in The Netherlands
• Student (HBO or WO) – Still studying or recently graduated in the field of Marketing, Business or similar
• Fluent in English (written and verbal), additional languages would be advantageous
• Strong self-motivation and hands-on mentality
• Strong communication skills
• Commercial mindset
• Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
• A great pension plan with NN.
• A generous annual personal development budget.
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working .
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing, and surfing).
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!