Objective Platform was founded in 2014 with the goal to bring objectivity & transparency to the marketing world by providing an automated single-source-of-truth. Today we work with some of the largest and most well-known brands, empowering them to make data-driven optimisations to their marketing investments.
As Customer Success Manager, you ensure our software is properly utilized by our clients and embedded in their workflow. You are responsible for generating revenue, as well as identifying, negotiating, securing, and expanding opportunities. You will develop and maintain client relationships, most of which are within the C-level at organizations and function as the point of contact.
• Providing an outstanding customer experience, cultivating client relationships, and becoming your clients’ trusted advisor.
• Developing and executing the account management strategy to meet the agreed milestones and planning.
• Ensuring targets (MRR and One-Off) are achieved or exceeded.
• Constantly improving Customer Engagement with the product and its insights through client meetings such as (bi-) weekly’s, demos, and training sessions (both face-to-face and calls).
• Leading the collaboration with cross-departmental team members (such as data scientists, new business sales and product development) to deliver complete business solutions.
• Understanding the client’s business questions in the category of marketing and media investments and optimization.
• Maintaining our high-quality standards of communication and service towards clients
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer success and/or media consulting.
• A higher level of education (Bachelor or Master), preferably commercially focused.
• Team player .
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent ability to communicate and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Ability to sell a complex product.
• Hands-on mentality.
• High energy.
• Commercial mindset .
• Strong personality.
• Willingness to travel regularly .
• Based in The Netherlands.
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
• A great pension plan with NN.
• A generous annual personal development budget.
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working .
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing, and surfing).
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 50% (or more) of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 50% working from home.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!