We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us to build the future of Marketing Analytics.
Objective Platform was founded in 2014 with the goal to bring objectivity & transparency into the marketing world by providing an automated single-source-of-truth. Today we work with some of the largest and most well-known brands, empowering them to make data-driven optimisations to their marketing investments.
As a DevOps engineer you will be part of our development team, working closely together with your backend team members and our Machine Learning Engineers. Leveraging your skills and ambitions working on our platform means creating solutions with big data tools and frameworks that can scale to terabytes of data. One day you’ll be choosing the optimal cloud tooling for a big data problem, the next you’ll be working on our Linux servers. An all-round, getting things done mentality is what makes our development team great. We are looking to grow the team to scale Objective Platform and support our global ambitions.
• Ensure our infrastructure is stable and reproducible with tools like Ansible & Terraform.
• You help the teams identify which (cloud) tooling can help them accomplish their goals.
• You use your knowledge of Kubernetes to help the team build scalable applications
• Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
• Contributing to software architecture & design.
• Work with the Product Owner and the rest of the team to create the best approach to solve a problem.
• Work experience working as a DevOps engineer or similar.
• Knowledge of Bash and Python
• Experience with Linux
• You use git, and you can find your way around a terminal.
• Team player.
• Experience with:
• Google Cloud Platform
• Experience within a startup / scaleup environment
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
• A great pension plan with NN.
• A generous annual personal development budget.
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working .
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing, and surfing).
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 50% (or more) of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 50% working from home. If you don’t live in the Netherlands, but are willing to move there, we still encourage you to apply. We offer the 30% ruling for applicable candidates, which offers a great tax reduction!
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!