Objective Platform was founded in 2014 with the goal to bring objectivity & transparency to the marketing world by providing an automated single-source-of-truth. Today we work with some of the largest and most well-known brands, empowering them to make data-driven optimisations to their marketing investments.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with the rest of the development team to design and implement the core of Objective Platform. Every user who logs into the Platform interacts with your work, and you do everything you can to optimise their experience.
• You understand the user and help create the optimal user experience.
• Contributing to software architecture and design.
• Work with the Product Owner and the rest of the team to develop the best approach to solve a problem.
• Work experience working as a software engineer.
• Experience with Java and Spring Boot
• Experience with a modern frontend framework (Angular preferably).
• You understand the design patterns behind scalable applications.
• You understand the importance of well-written tests.
• You use git, and you can find your way around a terminal.
• Fluent in English.
• Team player.
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Affinity with statistical / machine learning models.
• A background in computer science or similar.
• Marketing knowledge.
• Open-source contributions.
• It would be great if you have experience with:
1. SQL and NoSQL databases
3. Google Cloud
4. Scrum & JIRA
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
• A great pension plan with NN.
• A generous annual personal development budget.
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working .
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing, and surfing).
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 50% (or more) of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 50% working from home. If you don’t live in the Netherlands, but are willing to move there, we still encourage you to apply. We offer the 30% ruling for applicable candidates, which offers a great tax reduction!
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!