Objective Platform is entering the #European market! Are you excited by the idea of launching and scaling an all-new business in the Continental European region?
We’re scaling in the Benelux, UK, DACH, and the rest of Europe. That’s why we are looking for a highly ambitious Head of Sales to lead our growing sales region teams,
Your prime work location will be Amsterdam, Netherlands.
As the Head of Sales, you will set the sales strategy, direction, provide hands-on account strategy, lead/support in RFP processes, whilst collaborating with other sales leaders to improve our GTM motion for each region.
We're looking for someone who feels at home in a fast-growing Enterprise SaaS business in the field of Marketing and Media, has an analytical mentality and believes in team work makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you as part of the Objective Platform team.
You will report to Sven Meijer (CEO) and lead a senior Sales team of experienced Account Executives currently covering the Benelux, UK, & DACH regions, but we're not limited to these areas.
If you’re excited about joining an ambitious team that’s building and shaping a new business we want to hear from you! We are financially stable and are truly having momentum and are winning more & more deals from our larger counterparts!
Objective Platform (O/P), headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and an office in Düsseldorf, Germany is a disruptive tech scale-up, on a mission to help leading Brands in Advertising globally with our cutting-edge in-house developed marketing science measurement solution that powers the data-driven marketing activities and allows brands to measure and optimize media investments across all paid media channels. We are only getting started!
Our (sales-team) culture can be described as a social start-up, with the financial benefits of a Scale-up. Open & transparent, a learning team & organization, open for feedback, Eye for each other, EQ & IQ in balance, true team players, proactively helping each other, no Ego’s, hardworking, passioned to contribute to the set targets & KPI’s. We are proud of the fact that we house more than 10+ nationalities.
Our company values can be seen as our behavioral compass that support us in our daily interaction & decision making with our peers & customers:
• Data Driven
In light of rapid growth in terms of size and market presence, our growing Sales team is looking for a Head of Sales, operating out of the Amsterdam, Netherlands HQ office. Managing our focus markets DACH, Benelux, UK and the rest of Europe.
The first months you will focus on a successful onboarding, learn the ins and outs of the product, the current sales processes, getting to know the team and your region leads and eventually getting started as the new head of to reach our challenging sales target for 2023.
We are aware that we aspect a lot from you, therefore it is only fair that we will set you up for success, by way of the support of our internal (Product) Marketing team, quality inbound leads, performance paid media, sales trainings, bi-weekly product update sessions, weekly blogs inputs, and regular events visits, but not limited to.
• End responsible for the sales team target and report to the management team and organization on the progress together with the region leads
• Manage, inspire and coach the region leads for DACH, Benelux and UK to reach their region targets
• Drive exceptional sales growth through successful leadership, organizational building, prospect engagement, and highly effective planning and execution of the go-to-market plan for the DACH, Benelux and UK
• Develop sales individuals within the team, while you construct a productive, highly functional sales team and organization as the business grows
• Drive business cadence for forecast calls, functional review meetings, deal review, customer account reviews, weekly team meetings and periodic company-wide kick offs
• Bring an external view into the organization to improve the sales process with the aim of increasing leads and helping reduce the sales cycle time period to close more deals.
• Successfully align the product strategy and developments in the sales processes
• Attend conferences to engage with existing customers and build relationships with new prospects.
• Support the region by doing your own outbound reach-outs to prospective clients via multiple channels (phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Making sure all inbound leads are followed-up by responding to queries generated through our websites, events, social media, etc.
• Adopting a discipled approach to qualify opportunities and leads.
• Experience leading teams of enterprise sellers, following a career as an enterprise sales individual contributor, closing complex six/seven-figure SaaS transactions
• A proven track record with generating new customers and existing network throughout Europe
• Exceptional leadership skills; ability to communicate, resolve issues, and create a motivating and inspiring team culture.
• Experience developing go-to-market strategies and regional sales plans
• Able to perform multiple tasks, balance priorities, and meet deadlines; ability to work under pressure
• You love teaming and have experience collaborating closely with other teams
• Takes initiative and has a high level of ambition, motivation, and passion
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent level based on work experience
• Good written and verbal communication in English
• Must be based in the Netherlands, preferably close to Amsterdam
• Network and experience in the field of Media- or Marketing Technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication in either German, English and/or Spanish
• Interest in data science powered applications
• Enjoy a social international start-up team with scale-up financial benefits
• Opportunity to work for a cutting-edge marketing science platform
• Get to know all about a new growing field of expertise marketing measurement
• Service leading brands and advertisers in Europe
• A competitive salary based on your experience, and an uncapped bonus scheme!
• A great pension plan with NN
• A generous annual personal development budget
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office)
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture
• A team of smart, young, motivated, and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution
• Hybrid way of working with a minimum of 3 days at the office
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing, and surfing)
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated, and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open and transparent culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!
Want to join the team? Please reach out to:
Head of Sales: Willem van der Weide on: email@example.com
People and Culture Manager: Kim de Oude on: firstname.lastname@example.org