Objective Platform is a disruptive marketing measurement solution that allows brands to track and optimize media investments across all channels. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in London, our platform powers the data-driven marketing activities of several global leaders in Advertising.
Our growing Operations department is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our team! As an Implementation Consultant you will take the lead in implementing our marketing measurement solution and act as a day-to-day point of contact for your clients during the implementation phase. You will ensure that your clients get the best implementation experience and value by effectively implementing our product according to our standardized approach.
· Be in control of new implementations from start to end and facilitate effective collaboration between the client and Objective Platform
· Guide a new client through the implementation process by using our standardized approach and lead the (bi)-weekly progress calls
· Act as a day-to-day escalation point on your running implementations and work closely together with CSM and Sales
· Maintain the right balance between client goals and our more long-term product goals
· Identify and drive enhancement with regards to both the process and new features /enhancements
· Support line management in operational excellence
· Working experience (3+ years) as an Implementation Consultant / Lead in implementing a product based solution for mid to large enterprise clients
· Marketing background and affinity with data
· Experience with working in an agile environment / company
· Experience with Project Management
· Self-motivated in taking initiative/having ownership
· Get energy from planning and connecting people to deliver a smooth implementation experience for both the client and the Operations Team
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Higher education (HBO) or University education (WO)
· Fluent in English, any other languages are advantageous
· Team player
· We are a young Amsterdam based tech company with smart educated people that have a passion for their field of expertise. We are output driven, which creates freedom and own responsibility.
· An opportunity to implement our cutting-edge solution that is used by industry leading clients to optimise large marketing investments.
· A place within a team of young experts that learn from each other.
· The chance to work at a fast-growing company witha unique mix of local and international clients
· A competitive salary based on your experience
· A great pension plan with NN
· A generous annual personal development budget
· A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office)
· A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit
· A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture
· A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you
· An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities
· A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution
· An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role)
· A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working
· Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing)
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 50% (or more) of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 50% working from home. If you don’t live in the Netherlands, but are willing to move here, you are still welcome to apply, however we do not offer a relocation allowance. We do offer the 30% ruling for applicable candidates.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!