Machine Learning Engineer (Bayesian Statistics)
Join our modelling experts as a Machine Learning Engineer
Objective Platform was founded in 2014 with the goal to bring objectivity & transparency into the marketing world by providing an automated single-source-of-truth. Today we work with some of the largest and most well-known brands, empowering them to make data-driven optimisations to their marketing investments.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Objective Platform, you’ll work in a team with Python Developers, Dashboard specialists, and other Machine Learning Engineers to create the backbone of Objective Platform. The team creates data pipelines and models for the product and work towards a scalable solution that can be used for all our clients. The core of our Holistic Marketing Model lies in Bayesian modelling, combined with several other models to provide more detailed insights. Our models are designed to provide insights into historic marketing performance and advice for optimisations. Your job will be to improve the existing models, help our Data Scientists fit them to our clients’ needs, and create new ones to broaden the insights we provide in the marketing world.
- Creating, implementing, and improving statistical models used by our Data Scientists.
- Upholding the reliability of our models.
- Collaborating with the Python Developers to create a scalable product around these models.
- Work with the Product Owner and the rest of the team to develop the best approach to solve a problem.
- Experience with Python & SQL
- Excellent knowledge about (Bayesian) statistics
- You know everything about topics like multicollinearity, endogeneity, autocorrelation, regularisation, the difference between a likelihood and probability, etc.
- You use git, and you can find your way around a terminal.
- Fluent in English.
- Team player.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- A background in Econometrics or similar Marketing knowledge
- It would be great if you have experience with:
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- API development
- Google Cloud
- Scrum & JIRA
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A great pension plan with NN.
- A generous annual personal development budget.
- A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office).
- A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit.
- A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture.
- A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you.
- An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities.
- A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution.
- An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role).
- A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working .
- Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing, and surfing).