Objective Platform is a cutting-edge marketing measurement solution designed for advertisers to optimize media investments across all channels and campaigns. Our platform powers data-driven decision making for large brands across Europe and the US.
Because we are growing fast in Germany (DACH), we are looking for a German speaking Product Marketing Manager to join our team! As Product Marketing Manager you will play an important role in the marketing team, translating the product strategy into marketing activities to generate inbound leads. You know the German market and culture well and can translate our current strategy, as well as signal and fix any gaps. You will conduct market research and gather feedback from existing clients to identify opportunities and to shape the conversation that we have with (potential) clients. You will have an existing library of marketing assets available in English to be translated, but occasionally you will have to produce assets on the spot. You will work closely together with the Brand and Content Marketeer to maintain a uniform message and tone of voice. We are also recruiting a B2B Demand Generation Marketing Manager to handle paid activities across markets.
Because we are a small team your role will have a big impact within the team, on the strategy and the company as a whole. A self-starter mentality is required. Occasionally, you will have projects that go beyond the scope of your role. This will require some flexibility and the ability to learn on the job.
The product marketing team works at the intersection of product development, sales and the customer success.
You will report to the Head of Product Marketing who is there to empower you to work independently and provide you the tools, knowledge, and environment to work efficiently.
• Market and competitor research
• Gather product feedback
• Create go-to-market plans
• Create communication strategies and plans
• Create marketing assets
• Educate and empower sales and customer success
• At least 3 years of professional experience in product marketing
• A background related to B2B marketing is a plus
• Understanding of the German (or DACH) market
• Experience with HubSpot is a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in German and English
• A creative and critical mind
• Team player
• An opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that shapes the future of marketing.
• A place within a team where you can grow, learn shape your own future.
• A place within a team where your ideas are welcomed and supported.
• The chance to work in an international environment (speaking English at lunch is mandatory).
• A competitive salary based on your experience
• A great pension plan with NN
• A generous annual personal development budget
• A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office)
• A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit
• A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture
• A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you
• An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities
• A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution
• An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook Pro (based on the role)
• A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working
• Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing)
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated, and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
We have adapted a hybrid way of working, which means you will spend about 50% (or more) of your time at the office in Amsterdam, and 50% working from home. If you don’t live in the Netherlands, but are willing to move here, you are still welcome to apply, however we do not offer a relocation allowance. We do offer the 30% ruling for applicable candidates.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!