Objective Platform is a young and dynamic marketing analytics company with a focus on full funnel attribution modelling. We offer a combination of software and consulting services to help advertisers optimize their marketing & media investments. As we are growing and expanding quickly, we are looking for an experienced data science consultant to join our awesome team!
• While working in the dynamics of a scale-up you will get to work for large corporates, getting the unique opportunity to learn about the inner workings and business of not just one, but numerous advertisers.
• A leading role in projects for our clients, this can range from custom analysis, custom dashboarding and media advice (based on our model results).
• Objective Platform is the frontrunner of marketing and media analytics in The Netherlands. We built some incredibly cool models (if we may say so ourselves) our team of consultants are always on the edge of the new development testing new prototypes and concepts at existing clients.
• A lot of flexibility
• The chance to work at a fast-growing company in a dynamic industry
• Awesome and regular team outings, sports, dinners and trainings
What will you be doing?
• You are responsible for a portfolio of clients and in the lead for multiple consulting projects for some of the leading advertisers in Europe, collaborating with various marketing teams, media agencies and creative agencies.
• As we have a young team of ambitious data scientists (mostly econometricians), you will play a role in helping your team members in the clients/projects you manage but also in their technical and personal development.
• Contribute to the development of the consulting skills of the team and possibly manage some team members.
• Extending and creating new marketing analytics models, which optimize media investments, analyse conversion rates, and forecast churn and retention.
• Extending and creating smart dashboards to translate the outcomes of our models to actionable insights that our clients can use in their marketing decision making process.
• Working closely together with our customer success team (managing our platform) to spot consulting opportunities for our existing clients.
• Possibility to take part in scoping new projects and be part of sales processes where consulting services are requested.
• Background in econometrics, data science, data analytics and/or marketing analytics and at least 3-5 years of experience in (data science) consulting projects
• Enjoy thinking a few steps ahead to anticipate client needs and to help your clients to the next level in marketing and analytics
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
• Speaking Dutch and/or German is an advantage
• Team player
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com