Objective Platform is entering the #European market! Are you excited by the idea of launching and scaling an all-new business in the Continental European region?
Your prime work location will be Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will closely together with our UK & DACH region Account Executives.
Objective Platform (O/P), headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and a brand-new office in Düsseldorf, Germany is a disruptive tech scale-up, on a mission to help leading Brands in Advertising globally with our cutting-edge in-house developed marketing science measurement solution that powers the data-driven marketing activities and allows brands to measure and optimize media investments across all paid media channels. We are only getting started!
We’re scaling in the Benelux, UK, DACH region, and the rest of Europe. That’s why we are looking for a highly ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our growing EU region sales team, currently existing out of 4 Account Executives (Jr-Sr), and 2 Business Development Representatives, overall managed by the Head of Sales, based in Amsterdam.
It’s essential that you have experience working in Media and Marketing Technology and have built up a network in this space in continental Europe (to discuss, red.)
If you’re excited about joining an ambitious team that’s building and shaping a new business from the ground up, we want to hear from you! We are financially very stable and are truly having momentum and are wining more & more deals from our larger counterparts!
Our (sales-team) culture can be described as a social start-up, with the financial benefits of a Scale-up. Open & transparent, a learning team & organization, open for feedback, Eye for each other, EQ & IQ in balance, true team players, proactively helping each other, no Ego’s, hardworking, passioned to contribute to the set targets & KPI’s. We are proud of the fact that we house more than 10+ nationalities.
Our company values can be seen as our behavioral compass that support us in our daily interaction & decision making with our peers & customers:
• Data Driven
Our growing team is looking for a Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) Continental Europe region, working out in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will be end responsible for a target to close a set number of deals in Continental Europe region, making sure to create opportunities by doing business development, nurture and push deals to next phases and most important close deals!
We are aware that we expect a lot from you, therefore it is only fair that we will set you up for success, by way of the support of our internal (Product) Marketing team, quality inbound leads, performance paid media, sales trainings, bi-weekly product update sessions, weekly blog inputs, and regular events visits, but not limited to. You will report to the Head of Sales.
• Help expand our client portfolio in the Continental European region
• Contact leads through cold outreaches (calls and emails)
• Set up first meetings with qualified leads (SQLs)
• Qualify marketing inbound leads in your focus regions
• Visit marketing related events for networking and generating leads
• Identify in each sales process the pain points of the prospect
• Match the pain points with the Value Proposition of our Platform
• Pitch the solution to potential clients
• Design the solution offer and pricing that fits clients’ needs
• Bring your opportunities further in the sales funnel
• Closing deals; know what it takes to close (ABC)
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Report to the Sales Director in your region (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
• Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• +4 years of experience in the field of Media- or Marketing Technology
• Closed deals from A - Z with an ARR of >EUR 50.000
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (Calling, social selling, networking)
• Team player with a can-do attitude
• Experience and talented to coach and manage sales professionals
• Track record of achieving sales quotas / targets
• Fluent in English
• Experience with CRM software (e.g., HubSpot)
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Dedicated and disciplined in your way of working
• Enjoy a social international start-up team with scale-up financial benefits
• Oopportunityy to work for a cutting-edge marketing science platform
• Get to know all about a new growing field of expertise marketing measurement
• Service leading brands and advertisers in Europe
· A competitive salary based on your experience
· A great pension plan with NN
· A generous annual personal development budget
· A mobility allowance (if you live more than 10km away from the office)
· A health and wellness benefit in the form of company discounted subscriptions to OneFit
· A positive, encouraging work environment with an open/flat culture
· A team of smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues to work alongside you
· An international environment, diverse with 10+ nationalities
· A healthy daily lunch at the office for a small monthly contribution
· An option between a Windows laptop or MacBook (based on the role)
· A flexible approach to working facilitated through hybrid working
· Regular social activities & an annual weekend trip (in the past we have gone skiing, sailing and surfing)
At Objective Platform, you will work together with smart, young, motivated, and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We have an open and transparent culture and are always prepared to help each other out. We offer the opportunity to learn quickly on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Platform or other job openings? Get in touch with us!
Want to join the team? Please reach out to Head of Sales: Willem van der Weide on: email@example.com OR Recruitment Manager, Randy Patist: firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to start the conversation!