Privacy Statement Objective Tracking Pixel
This privacy and cookie statement was most recently revised on 26 January 2021.
Your privacy and the protection of your personal data are of great importance to Objective Partners B.V. trading under the name Objective Platform (hereinafter: Objective Platform). During the processing of your personal data via our Objective Tracking Pixel we work in accordance with the requirements for the processing of personal data laid down in the privacy legislation (General Data Protection Regulation). This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy and cookie statement.
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes.
- First, ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required.
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- Respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Distribution of roles
Objective Platform can be considered as a processor when the advertiser starts using the pixel. The advertiser can be considered as the controller, as the advertiser determines the purpose and means of the processing. We concluded data processing agreements with all advertisers.
Objective Tracking Pixel
Objective Platform has developed its own pixel that advertisers or third-party websites can place in advertising banners. When you visit a website with an advertiser’s banner, the pixel is activated, and a cookie is placed in the cache of the website visitor’s browser. The data read out by the pixel from Objective Platform is matched with the web analytics data of the advertiser. This data includes the cookie ID of the consumer, and information about the advertisement (e.g. campaign ID or placement ID). We will only process this data if you have given your consent. Depending on the wishes of our customer, we determine together which personal data needs to be processed. We record this in a Data Delivery Agreement.
Disabling the Objective Tracking Pixel
You can prevent the placement of the Objective Tracking Pixel by clicking here.
Expiration date of the pixel
We store this information for as long as necessary after we have provided our customer with our services.
Providing data to third parties
Objective Platform only shares your data with third parties when this is allowed by current legislation. It may happen that we provide your personal information to third parties, because:
- we have engaged them to process certain data;
- it is necessary to carry out the agreement with you;
- you give permission for this;
- we have a legitimate interest in this;
- we are legally obliged to do so (e.g. if the police demand this in case of a suspicion of a crime).
The parties that process personal data in our or your assignment:
- IT suppliers and service providers
- Our customers
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility for the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure the safe storage of personal data and keep track of what might go wrong. If you would like to know what security measures we exactly take, please contact us.
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding our privacy statement. Besides that, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we process about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to revoke your consent: when we process your data based on your consent.
The advertiser is the controller for your data. You may therefore send a request to the advertiser. You can also contact Objective Platform by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us by phone via +31(0)20 220 0120. We will forward your request to the advertiser.
Modification of this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advised to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis, so you are aware of these changes.
If you would like to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to email@example.com. We will look into it and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you correctly, you have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data against our processing of your personal data. For the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework 2.0
The Objective Tracking Pixel is registered on the IAB Transparency and Consent Framework 2.0 Vendor List under Objective Platform with Vendor ID 832.
If you have any questions and/or suggestions regarding our privacy statement, please contact us.
Objective Partners B.V trading under the name Objective Partners
1014 BA Amsterdam (head office)
Telephone: +31(0)20 220 0120
Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) nr.: 61551147